Friday, October 18, 2013

A twinkle in the eye, is JUST a twinkle in the eye

"A twinkle in the eye, is JUST a twinkle in the eye" 


Romantic relationships cannot sprout simply because two people "get along well" or " like the same music" LOL! There are a variety of aspects that must be satisfied, like: 

  1. compatible spiritual values
  2. similar intentions with the relationship, & 
  3. physical attraction
Now that's just the beginning it goes deeper than that! Can you motivate me? Can I motivate you? Can you make me laugh? Can I entertain you? When times get hard, do you know how to pray for me? Can I pray for you? When times are good, do you know how to celebrate me and vice versa? Are you socially stable? Financially stable? Are you respected in the streets? Do you have un-dealt issues?


Can't be too quick to run into relationships these days, get set up for the okey doke...not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment